EHS's Response To COVID-19:
With all the anxiety and uncertainty in the world, we wanted to let you know that we plan to continue to serve our community.
Helping you and your family stay strong through chiropractic is important to us! By getting adjusted and removing nerve interference,
your immune system gets a boost and your body has a better chance of healing itself faster.
As a precaution, we are doing all that we can to protect our patients and create an environment where you continue to feel safe and healthy.
We will be maintaining our usual precautions and adding more frequency in disinfecting of tables, equipment, public spaces, doors, counter tops.
Our staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
If a patient is in a high risk population, we ask that they schedule their appointments at designated times to avoid social contact as much as possible.
Our suggestions for the best prevention for spreading COVID-19, and any other virus, such as the cold or flu, is to :
• Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning product.
Here are additional suggestions for immune boosting:
- Avoid/cut out sugar from your diet
- Nutritional Supplements to boost immunity ( D3, Stress B Complex, Elderberry)
- Stay calm and utilize mediation or other relaxation techniques
- Get plenty of rest
- Drink water consistently through the day
- Get outside in the sun
If you have any questions, thoughts or concerns, please call 508.230.2323
Stay Healthy and Well Adjusted,
Dr. Todd and Dr. Andrea